Education and Schools
A3DMA Education partners
The A3DMA understands the critical nature of strong relationships between stakeholders operating within the education space. As such, in conjunction with our partners, the association has committed to develop and deliver an ongoing series of programs, courses (both accredited and not), information and demonstration sessions and tailored learning experiences.
These events are open to all members and cover a varying array of subject matter. So as to remain transparent at all times, it is important to note that all events and courses are funded, sponsored or assisted in some way, shape or form. This is not to say that the information disseminated is not impartial, it is simply a requirement within our constitution to remain fair to all involved.
Under the Associations duty of disclosure, below you will find listed the A3DMA`s extensive network of sponsors and partners who will, from time to time, be involved in both the gathering and dissemination of information and the delivery of programs and courses.
It should be noted that without the support, generosity, expertise and resources of these partners, the educational work of the Association would be severely restricted.
Partners in education include
C.I.T. Canberra Institute of Technology
A.N.F.F. Australian National Fabrication Facility
Dept Industry – Ausindustry
Commonwealth Department of Education
ACT Dept of Education and Training Schools Directorate
C.T.I. Capital Training Institute
Canberra Institute of Technology (CIT)
CIT is a vocational education provider in the ACT and is one of a system of TAFEs. Qualifications offered by CIT range from certificate to degree level.
- CIT has been the premier provider of technical and further education in the ACT and surrounding area for over 85 years.
- CIT has six locations across Canberra – CIT Bruce, CIT Fyshwick, CIT Gungahlin, CIT Reid, CIT Tuggeranong and CIT Woden – and delivers nationally-accredited training packages via the workplace, online and on-campus.
- CIT is a statutory authority of the ACT Government
- CIT staff: More than 1,000
- CIT students: 25,480
- 92 countries are represented at CIT
- 85% of students study with CIT part-time
- 57% of CIT students are over the age of 25
- 37% of CIT students work full-time and study